Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day Five Question: What Does Haiti Look Like?

Mommy and daddy are letting me use pictures that they have taken when they were in Haiti.

This picture is really cool.  It is the hotel where mommy and daddy stayed in 2012 on their first trip to Port au Prince.  I want to stay there, too!


This is Cormier beach.  It looks really pretty.  Mommy and daddy took my brother and sister there in 2013. I also learned that this is a picture of the Caribbean Sea:


Here are a few more pictures of the Caribbean Sea.  It looks just like Lake Erie!  (I'm being sarcastic.)




The trees are really pretty.  I think this is a coconut tree.  Daddy took this picture when he was in Haiti for two weeks in 2012 teaching at the Emmaus Biblical Seminary.  This is in the northern part of Haiti.


Here is another picture of the pretty mountains:

No comments:

Post a Comment