Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day Nineteen Question: What Would My Life Be Like If I Lived at Children of the Promise?

After I wrote my post on Monday I got a comment (I love comments!) from Christina Vander Pol who lives and works at Children of the Promise (COTP) and she offered to send me some pictures.  She sent me some pictures that I can post on this blog that give me an idea about what my life would be like if I lived in Haiti at COTP.  Here is a picture of how some houses are painted in Haiti.  Pink and lime green are my two favorite colors!


This is her son, Noah.  He is 11 years old and found this really cool snake.


Here is another picture of a snake that she found.  I think I want to touch the snake but only if it is not venomous.  If this snake could talk I think it would say "Please don't kill me."


I don't want to touch this tarantula.  If this was in Mommy's face I think she would say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!

 And this one is HUGE!


I think I would like the snake for a pet but not the tarantula.  Most tarantulas are not mean but they are very hairy.  They have eight legs and two fangs.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color of the house, but I am pretty sure that I could not handle the snakes and spiders. YUCK! - Aunt CB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color of the house, too. But I do not want to live with the bugs or spiders. But I do want to live with the snakes!

      Delete